Solitaire 2 Carat SI1 Clarity D Color Marquise Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Rose Gold
Designed to be the perfect engagement ring to really make that finger sparkle, this stunning Solitaire 2 Carat SI1 Clarity D Color Marquise Cut Diamond Engagement Ring makes a fine starting point. Using stunning 18k Rose gold designs, we help this to sparkle and shine on the finger to help spread the good news with all of your loved ones, family and friends!
All stones come in a rich D color, with SI1 clarity on the main stone. This helps to create an enriching, easy to love look that stands out from the typical options that you might consider.
A must-have for all the right reasons, this goes the extra mile in making your upcoming event a worldwide showcase.
- All rings are fully GIS certified, and can be selected from a ring size from 4.5-10.
- Designed in a rich 18k Rose gold metal, these kind of engagement rings can make sure that you can flaunt and show off the richness of your relationship in the right way.
- Give yourself the perfect way to help show off a more creative and charismatic design.
- Deliver a sense of opulence and to show your partner just what they mean to you.
- Give your partner the perfect gift to help them see just how serious you are about living happily ever after!
|ITEM SPECIFICATIONS||MAIN STONE SPECIFICATIONS||SIDE STONES SPECIFICATIONS|
|Total Carat Weight: 2||Stone Shape: Marquise||Stone Shape: N/A|
|Setting Type: Solitaire||Stone Color: D||Stone Color: N/A|
|Metal : Rose Gold||Stone Clarity: SI1||Stone Clarity: N/A|
|Metal Purity: 18k||Diamond Weight: 2||Diamond Weight: 0|
|Ring Size: Select Your Size||Stone Treatment: Clarity Enhanced||Stone Treatment: None|
|Size Range: 4.5 to 10||Stone Type: Natural Diamond||Stone Type: N/A|
Shipping & Refunds
We look to ship all products out in full by 3 working days. Please let us know if you have any questions about out shipping practices, and we’ll do what we can to help.
We are happy to provide refunds on any product up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund or an exchange. We will charge a $25 re-polishing fee if the item was engraved. Contact us today to discuss any questions regarding shipping and refund queries.